Do you feel that you must hide the fact you are a Christian? Are your moral beliefs unpopular with the social crowd in which you engage? Maybe you fear judgement or feel ashamed since your righteous lifestyle is still evolving. Don’t let the opinions of the world disgrace your faith or dilute your passion for the Holy One. Be encouraged and keep growing with God! Remember, you are a Christian because of what you believe, not based solely on what you do.
For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. – Romans 10:11
I have witnessed God’s awesome power in my life and in others. He saved me from a pit of darkness. He healed and restored me even when I did not deserve it. God gave me a new life. I am forever grateful for His grace and mercy. Regardless of how I act, these are just a few reasons why I am not ashamed…
- My Creator is more powerful than any person, system or wicked force in the universe
- God loves unconditionally – He teaches me how to love and forgive
- He sacrificed His son to conquer sin once and for all – Christ is the only King who died and rose again for the entire world
- God is the source of truth – I trust and need Him daily
- He provides unlimited access to His power, protection and provision
- God teaches me how to be compassionate without compromising my faith
- The gospel of the kingdom brings joy, peace, healing and grace
- God empowers me to live fearless and help others
The Scripture says, No man who believes in Him
[who adheres to, relies on, and trusts in Him]
will [ever] be put to shame or be disappointed.
– Romans 10:11 (Amplified Bible)
No matter how the world portrays God and Believers, being a Christian is nothing to be ashamed of! Friend, stay grounded in His love. Be bold in His promises and stand firm in your faith!