Are you in agreement with someone – harmonizing your opinions and actions with the mind of another person? It can be a humbling, yet powerful experience. The act of agreement can be formed with anyone in your life: spouse, children, business partners, colleagues, friends, etc. However, it is not always an easy task. Agreement requires wisdom, patience, trust and faith.
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth
as touching any thing that they shall ask,
it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name,
there am I in the midst of them. – Matthew 18:19-20
Allow me to share some of my personal observations…
- Agreement has a more positive impact than compromise. One does not have to settle, adjust or force another. There is no resentment.
- Many wicked people agree and form alliances with each other, but their power source is not greater than God.
- Two or more people who believe in Jesus Christ and come into agreement can ask the Heavenly Father for anything in His will and it is done.
- One must first agree with God and His Word before accessing the power from this agreement.
- Agreement results in a less stressful life of peace and victory!
Friend, you can experience this type of power. No matter where you are in life or what situation you are in, God is ready to agree with you today!