Do you ever feel overwhelmed with responsibility? Or stuck in a situation void of tangible possibilities? There is nothing good about feeling trapped or defeated. Daily life should be pleasant, not burdensome. Do you think your success and well-being is confined by your race, gender, education, economic status, circumstance or even social connections?
If so, I want to share some points for you to remember…
- God is THE Game Changer – team up with Him for a victorious life!
Jesus replied, “What is impossible for humans is possible for God.”
– Luke 18: 27 (Common English Bible)
- The only one who wants to restrain, detain and cause you pain is the wicked one – take inventory of the source of your thoughts.
- Sometimes the change will not appear in the circumstance – be ready for a change in you.
- Trust God and rely on His wisdom.
- Believe you can do it!
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe,
all things are possible to him that believeth. – Mark 9:23
The truth is – nothing can stop you! God wants you to be free! When you spend quality time with Him, supernatural possibilities and truths are revealed. He is ready for you – right where you are. Friend, believe that your future is bright regardless of your current circumstance. Power up with God…your possibilities are endless!