Have you ever felt terrorized…mentally or physically? Terror is defined as extreme fear or the violence committed to cause extreme fear. At first glance, terror and those who distribute it appear powerful or unstoppable. However, it is only an evil tactic to distract and rattle your faith. In these times, a strong and wise spirit is critical to dominate over the terrors of this world.
Terror wants to literally “scare you to death” and make you relinquish your power to serve its cause. It is not a person, but an evil, dark presence that is revealed through, but not limited to, the following forms:
violent attacks against innocent persons, racism and other “isms”, brutality, abuse,
human trafficking, slavery, threats, kidnapping, wicked secret societies,
bullying, propaganda, genocide, pestilence and injustice
Although terror is atrocious, God’s grace is greater! You and I are not hopeless or defenseless. As Believers, we must unite in strong faith. We have the power of God inside our spirit to disarm and disrupt the schemes of terror globally and in our own communities!
You shall establish yourself in righteousness
(rightness, in conformity with God’s will and order):
you shall be far from even the thought of oppression or destruction,
for you shall not fear, and from terror, for it shall not come near you.
Behold, they may gather together and stir up strife, but it is not from Me.
Whoever stirs up strife against you shall fall and surrender to you.
(Isaiah 54:14-15 Amplified Bible Version)
Here’s how you can fight terror…
- Focus on God
- Speak His promises of victory – Be Fearless!
- Unite with other Believers – we need each other in these times of spiritual warfare
- Put on the whole armour of God – now is the time to be skillful
Helmet of Salvation, Shield of Faith, Breastplate of Righteousness, Belt of Truth, Sword of the Spirit (Word of God) , Feet prepared with the Gospel of Peace
- Pray for your enemies – pray they are no longer used by the evil one – pray that their wicked plans will not be executed – pray to forgive them: forgiveness keeps you disconnected from fear
- Pray for the safety of your families, communities, churches, leaders and your country
- Trust God as the ultimate Vindicator
Praying, believing and speaking the Word of God over any form of terror is key to success! Victory is your inheritance! Today is the perfect day to align with the only One who is victorious!